Handcrafted Log Pavilions
Riverside Pavilion Covering Picnic Area
Log Post Pavilion Near Lake
Log Post Benches and Railing
Log Post Railing and Posting Board
Pavilion with Shingled Roof
Contact Us to Learn More about this Building Package
Visit our quick and simple quote form, and get your building project started today!
DESCRIPTION: These handcrafted log pavilions are designed and built to last. All log structural members are made of Douglas Fir and come pre-sealed with Cabot Natural water based sealant. Headers and posts are made of 14”-15” round logs. The rafters are 12” and the knee braces are 10” round logs. If you choose to go with a railing, they are made of 3”-4” round logs. These handcrafted log pavilions come in five standard models or we can custom design one to meet your needs.
- Floor Plan Dimensions: from 16’-0” X 20’-0” to 35’-0” X 45’-0”
- Meets local codes
- Engineered to meet specific site conditions
- Douglas Fir log structural members cut from standing dead, green trees.
- Gable roof or hip roof
- Choice of roofing: metal, composite shingles, cedar shakes, tile, etc.
- Floor or reinforced concrete slab, wood deck or crushed granite
- Log rail and bench
- Available lighting system