Handcrafted Log Pavilions
Contact Us to Learn More about this Building Package
Visit our quick and simple quote form, and get your building project started today!
Romtec Models 3000-3003
DESCRIPTION: These handcrafted log pavilions are designed and built to last. All log structural members are made of Douglas Fir and come pre-sealed with Cabot Natural water based sealant. Headers and posts are made of 14”-15” round logs. The rafters are 12” and the knee braces are 10” round logs. If you choose to go with a railing, they are made of 3”-4” round logs. These handcrafted log pavilions come in five standard models or we can custom design one to meet your needs.
- Floor Plan Dimensions: from 16’-0” X 20’-0” to 35’-0” X 45’-0”
- Meets local codes
- Engineered to meet specific site conditions
- Douglas Fir log structural members cut from standing dead, green trees.
- Gable roof or hip roof
- Choice of roofing: metal, composite shingles, cedar shakes, tile, etc.
- Floor or reinforced concrete slab, wood deck or crushed granite
- Log rail and bench
- Available lighting system