Model 2016, Double User: Sierra II Compact
Restroom with an Attractive Wood Stained Exterior
Restroom Displaying the Optional Extended Roof
Restroom Featuring a Good Looking Stone Wainscoting
Restroom with Several Skylights Allowing Natural Light
Contact Us to Learn More about this Building Package
Visit our quick and simple quote form, and get your building project started today!
DESCRIPTION: Our Sierra II Compact Double is a practical two-occupant restroom. This sturdy building is tried and true, and its simple design makes it one of our most economical Sierra models. You can add security with stainless-steel toilets and sinks, or you can match surrounding buildings with your choice of siding. Find the Romtec options that suit your needs and budget. The Sierra II Compact is ADA compliant and meets UBC/ANSI standards for public restrooms. Our building kit comes ready for installation with pre-engineered site plans and step-by-step instructions. Romtec can also supply your building turnkey!
STORM SHELTER UPGRADE: This restroom can be designed and engineered to meet storm shelter design standards rated for tornadoes and hurricanes, including the NSSA/ICC-500 and FEMA P-361 standards.
- Floor plan: 16′-8″ x 9′-4″ exterior, 7′-4″ x 8′ interiors (2)
- ADA porcelain china or stainless steel plumbing fixtures
- ADA grab bars, mirror, selection of restroom accessories, signs
- Complete restroom electrical fixture package
- Optional tankless hot water and HVAC packages
- Passive ventilation system in each room
- Walls of reinforced concrete (2016) or tilt-up SIPs (2016ES)
- SIP roof w/ vaulted ceiling, FRP interior, 6/12 roof pitch
- Metal or composition restroom roofing in choice of colors
- Reinforced concrete restroom building foundation and slab
- Choice of restroom exteriors: masonry, wood or composition
- Acrylic restroom windows in powder-coated steel frames
- Powder-coated steel doors with ADA pull handle & deadbolt