Dimensional Lumber Pavilions
Contact Us to Learn More about this Building Package
Visit our quick and simple quote form, and get your building project started today!
Romtec Models 3010-3014
DESCRIPTION: These dimensional lumber pavilions are constructed of rough sawn Douglas Fir for an eye-catching appearance, strength and durability. Choose from five standard models or we can custom design one to satisfy your exact needs and desires. All pavilions are constructed on site to meet local codes and are engineered to meet specific site conditions including wind and snow load, local frost depth, and ground conditions.
- Floor Plan Dimensions: from 16’-0” X 20’-0” to 35’-0” X 45’-0”
- Meets local codes
- Engineered to meet specific site conditions
- Rough sawn Douglas Fir structural members
- Gable roof or hip roof
- Choice of roofing: metal, composite shingles, cedar shakes, tile, etc.
- Floor or reinforced concrete slab, wood deck or crushed granite
- Available lighting system
- Optional stone column wrap