Model 2022, Double User: Sierra II Compact w/Storage Room
Restroom with Dramatic Steep Pitch Roof
Restroom with Optional Covered Entryway
Restroom with an Exterior Designed to Match Local Structures
Contact Us to Learn More about this Building Package
Visit our quick and simple quote form, and get your building project started today!
DESCRIPTION: This Sierra II Compact comes with a utility/mechanical room added to back of the building, providing an effective storage space for equipment and/or supplies. This model’s simple, rectangular design limits blind spots, and with sturdy CMU block construction, security is an advantage for this small building. Choose signage to designate men’s and women’s facilities or offer two, unisex restrooms. Both bathrooms are ADA compliant and meet UBC/ANSI standards for public restrooms. Our building kit comes with pre-engineered plan sets and installation instructions, or Romtec can supply your building turnkey.
STORM SHELTER UPGRADE: This restroom can be designed and engineered to meet storm shelter design standards rated for tornadoes and hurricanes, including the NSSA/ICC-500 and FEMA P-361 standards.
- Floor plan: 16′-8″ x 14′ exterior, 7′-4″ x 8′ interiors (2)
- Mechanical/storage room: 15′-4″ x 4′
- ADA porcelain china or stainless steel plumbing fixtures
- ADA grab bars, mirror, selection of restroom accessories, signs
- Complete restroom electrical fixture package
- Optional water heater (tank or tankless) and HVAC packages
- Passive ventilation system in each room
- Walls of reinforced concrete (2022) or tilt-up SIPs (2022ES)
- SIP roof w/ vaulted ceiling, FRP interior, 6/12 roof pitch
- Metal or composition restroom roofing in choice of colors
- Reinforced concrete restroom building foundation and slab
- Choice of restroom exteriors: masonry, wood or composition
- Acrylic restroom windows in powder-coated steel frames
- Powder-coated steel doors with ADA pull handle & deadbolt