Model 2087, Single User: Sierra IV w/Side Concession
Custom Octagonal Design with Stone Wainscoting
Stone Exterior with Large Covered Area
White Roll Up Concession Window with Metal Roofing
Large Concession Interior with Appliances
Contact Us to Learn More about this Building Package
Visit our quick and simple quote form, and get your building project started today!
DESCRIPTION: Does your project require a high-capacity concession building in a limited area? This Sierra IV Single-user restroom building can provide just that! With a total area of under 500 sq. ft., this standard model offers a large concession area complete with sink, sales/prep counter, and storage. The central “T” shaped storage room offers easy access to utilities for maintenance while furnishing enough space for surplus supplies and equipment. Two private restrooms meet ADA standards for accessibility and can be designated for women’s and men’s or unisex use. Our building kit comes with easy installation instructions and stamped and sealed plan sets to meet code in all 50 states (UBC/ANSI).
STORM SHELTER UPGRADE: This restroom can be designed and engineered to meet storm shelter design standards rated for tornadoes and hurricanes, including the NSSA/ICC-500 and FEMA P-361 standards.
- Floor plan: 28′ x 20′-8″ ext.; ADA Restrooms (2): 9′-4″ x 6′ int.
- Concession room: 9′-4″ x 19′-4″ int.
- Storage and Mechanical: 16′-8″ x 4′ and 10′ x 6′
- Reinforced concrete restroom-concession foundation and slab
- Reinforced concrete (CMU) walls
- Standard exteriors: split-face or smooth concrete (brown or gray)
- Optional exteriors: masonry, stucco, wood
- SIP roof w/ vaulted ceiling, FRP interior, 5/12 roof pitch
- Metal or composition restroom roofing in choice of colors
- Skylights (6)
- Passive ventilation system in each room
- Acrylic restroom-concession windows
- Powder-coated steel doors with ADA pull handle & deadbolt
- ADA porcelain china or stainless steel plumbing fixtures
- ADA grab bars, mirrors, available restroom accessories
- Drinking fountain
- Complete restroom-concession electrical fixture package
- Stainless steel concession counter/roll-up window
- Hand-wash sink in concession room
- Available concession room tile floor, if required by health code
- Water heater (tank or tankless), utility sink in mech. room
- Available electric hand dryers and HVAC equipment