Model 2086, Single User: Sierra IV w/Side Concession (Value)
Exterior with Stone Wainscoting and Large Covered Area
Stainless Steel Restroom Fixtures
Double Concession Windows with Green Steel Doors
Large Concession Window with Concrete Exterior
Contact Us to Learn More about this Building Package
Visit our quick and simple quote form, and get your building project started today!
DESCRIPTION: The Sierra IV Single-user restroom-concession building is built for vending. More than 50 percent of this building is devoted to concessions. It also provides two, ADA compliant restrooms that can be designated for men’s and women’s or unisex use. A “T” shaped mechanical room is located in the center of the building and can be used for any type of supply storage. There is a sink and stainless-steel counter/window in the concession room, but Romtec can add a fire-hood or grease trap for hot-food vending. Our tough CMU block construction gives this building excellent security and durability.
STORM SHELTER UPGRADE: This restroom can be designed and engineered to meet storm shelter design standards rated for tornadoes and hurricanes, including the NSSA/ICC-500 and FEMA P-361 standards.
- Floor plan: 24′ x 18′ ext.; ADA Restrooms (2): 8′-8″ x 6′ interior
- Concession room: 8′-8″ x 16′-8″ int.
- Storage and Mechanical: 16′-8″ x 4′ and 9′-4″ x 3′-4″
- ADA porcelain china or stainless steel plumbing fixtures
- ADA grab bars, mirrors, available restroom accessories
- Drinking fountain
- Complete restroom-concession electrical fixture package
- Reinforced concrete restroom-concession foundation and slab
- Reinforced concrete (CMU) walls
- Standard exteriors: split-face or smooth concrete (brown or gray)
- Optional exteriors: masonry, stucco, wood
- SIP roof w/ vaulted ceiling, FRP interior, 3.4/12 roof pitch
- Metal or composition restroom roofing in choice of colors
- Skylights (6)
- Passive ventilation system in each room
- Acrylic restroom-concession windows
- Powder-coated steel doors with ADA pull handle & deadbolt
- Stainless steel concession counter/roll-up window
- Hand-wash sink in concession room
- Available concession room tile floor, if required by health code
- Water heater (tank or tankless), utility sink in mech. room
- Available electric hand dryers and HVAC equipment