Model 2067, Single User: Sierra III w/Concession
Vehicle Access Door in Storage Room
Tiled Siding with Stainless Steel Restroom Fixtures
Green Metal Roofing with Skylights
Multi Room with White Stucco Exterior
Contact Us to Learn More about this Building Package
Visit our quick and simple quote form, and get your building project started today!
DESCRIPTION: This Romtec Sierra III Single is stretched to give your building a larger concession area and mechanical room. The two, ADA compliant restrooms have private entrances that are screened by two, steel-post privacy partitions. The larger mechanical room provides convenient access to the building’s utilities and has two external drinking fountains. Use the separate storage room for landscaping equipment, team-sports equipment, or any other type of park supplies. The concession area is large and can be upgraded to include a fire-hood and grease trap to expand your menu. Our kit comes with easy-to-follow installation instructions and stamped and sealed plan sets to meet code in all 50 states (UBC/ANSI).
STORM SHELTER UPGRADE: This restroom can be designed and engineered to meet storm shelter design standards rated for tornadoes and hurricanes, including the NSSA/ICC-500 and FEMA P-361 standards.
- Floor plan: 28′ x 14′-8″ ext.; ADA Restrooms (2): 9′-4″ x 6′ int.
- Concession room: 16′-8″ x 6′-8″ int.; Garage: 9′-4″ x 6′-8″ int.
- Mechanical room: 6′-8″ x 6′
- ADA porcelain china or stainless steel plumbing fixtures
- ADA grab bars, mirrors, available restroom accessories
- Drinking fountain
- Complete restroom-concession electrical fixture package
- Reinforced concrete restroom-concession foundation and slab
- Reinforced concrete (CMU) walls
- Standard exteriors: split-face or smooth concrete (brown or gray)
- Optional exteriors: masonry, stucco, wood
- SIP roof w/ vaulted ceiling, FRP interior, 5/12 roof pitch
- Metal or composition restroom roofing in choice of colors
- Skylights (4)
- Passive ventilation system in each room
- Acrylic restroom-concession windows
- Powder-coated steel doors with ADA pull handle & deadbolt
- Available roll-up door to garage
- Stainless steel concession counter/roll-up window
- Hand-wash sink in concession room
- Available concession room tile floor, if required by health code
- Water heater (tank or tankless), utility sink in mech. room
- Available electric hand dryers and HVAC equipment