Model 2065, Multi-User: Sierra III w/10′ Concession
Concrete Exterior with Unique Roof Style
Shingled Roof with Skylights and Sliding Concession Window
Green Metal Roofing with Metal Wainscoting
Metal Wainscoting with Metal Roofing
Contact Us to Learn More about this Building Package
Visit our quick and simple quote form, and get your building project started today!
DESCRIPTION: This Sierra III Multi-user restroom-concession building will keep crowds happy. Women’s and men’s, ADA compliant bathrooms each have two stalls and a sink. In front, there are two drinking fountains, and the bathroom entrances are screened by steel-post, privacy partitions. The central utility/mechanical room has more square-footage in this model, creating and ideal place for storing maintenance and custodial supplies. A storage room in the back of the building has a private door where a sports team, community group, or landscaping crew can store their equipment securely. The standard concessions area includes a sink and stainless-steel service counter but can be upgraded to include a fire-hood and grease trap.
STORM SHELTER UPGRADE: This restroom can be designed and engineered to meet storm shelter design standards rated for tornadoes and hurricanes, including the NSSA/ICC-500 and FEMA P-361 standards.
- Floor plan: 28′ x 25′-4″ ext.; Restrooms (2): 9′-4″ x 14′ int.
- Concession room: 16′-8″ x 9′-4″ int.
- Storage room: 9′-4″ x 9′-4″ int.; Mechanical room: 6′-8″ x 12′
- Reinforced concrete restroom-concession foundation and slab
- Reinforced concrete (CMU) walls
- Privacy walls at restroom entries
- Standard exteriors: split-face or smooth concrete (brown or gray)
- Optional exteriors: masonry, stucco, wood
- SIP roof w/ vaulted ceiling, FRP interior, 4.9/12 roof pitch
- Metal or composition restroom roofing in choice of colors
- Skylights (6)
- Passive ventilation system in each room
- Acrylic restroom-concession windows
- Powder-coated steel doors with ADA pull handle & deadbolt
- ADA porcelain china or stainless steel plumbing fixtures
- ADA grab bars, mirrors, available restroom accessories
- Drinking fountain
- Complete restroom-concession electrical fixture package
- Stainless steel concession counter/roll-up window
- Hand-wash sink in concession room
- Available concession room tile floor, if required by health code
- Water heater (tank or tankless), utility sink in mech. room
- Available electric hand dryers and HVAC equipment