Model 2064, Multi-User: Sierra III w/10′ Concession (Value)
Contact Us to Learn More about this Building Package
Visit our quick and simple quote form, and get your building project started today!
DESCRIPTION: The Sierra III Multi-user restroom-concession building gives your project a diverse facility that is an economy of space and price. Men’s and women’s facilities are separated by a central mechanical room, providing easy access to utilities for maintenance. Two privacy partitions offer discretion for the bathroom entrances, and two drinking fountains offer additional comfort. The concession and storage rooms each have private entrances for added security or to provide separate access for different groups, teams, or services. Romtec provides your kit with stamped and sealed plan sets and easy installation instructions. We can even supply your building turnkey!
STORM SHELTER UPGRADE: This restroom can be designed and engineered to meet storm shelter design standards rated for tornadoes and hurricanes, including the NSSA/ICC-500 and FEMA P-361 standards.
- Floor plan: 24′ x 25′-4″ ext.; Restrooms (2): 8′-8″ x 14′ int.
- Concession room: 13′-4″ x 9′-4″ int.
- Storage room: 8′-8″ x 9′-4″ int.; Mechanical room: 4′ x 12′
- Reinforced concrete restroom-concession foundation and slab
- Reinforced concrete (CMU) walls
- Privacy walls at restroom entries
- Standard exteriors: split-face or smooth concrete (gray)
- Optional exteriors: masonry, stucco, wood
- SIP roof w/ vaulted ceiling, FRP interior, 3.4/12 roof pitch
- Metal or composition restroom roofing in choice of colors
- Skylights (6)
- Passive ventilation system in each room
- Acrylic restroom-concession windows
- Powder-coated steel doors with ADA pull handle & deadbolt
- ADA porcelain china or stainless steel plumbing fixtures
- ADA grab bars, mirrors, available restroom accessories
- Drinking fountain
- Complete restroom-concession electrical fixture package
- Stainless steel concession counter/roll-up window
- Hand-wash sink in concession room
- Available concession room tile floor, if required by health code
- Water heater (tank or tankless), utility sink in mech. room
- Available electric hand dryers and HVAC equipment